A campsite is $15/night and includes a firepit, access to our composting toilets and handwashing station, and supply-dependent access to fresh drinking water.
Firewood is $5/bundle when available.
Campers are required to sign a liability waiver and emergency contact form upon arrival.
- Absolutely no firewood transported onsite
- No hunting or firearms
- Catch and release fishing only; riparian rights of private landowners must be respected
- Non-prescription drugs are strictly prohibited
- Alcohol must be confined to assigned campsite
- No excessive noise
- Swim at your own risk
- No harvesting of firewood, fruits, vegetables, etc. on or off assigned campsite
- Drinking water only available for personal use while onsite
- Pack in, pack out all garbage
- Pets must remain on a leash at all times
- Pet waste must be packed out
Falls Brook Centre staff reserve the right to to refuse anyone a campsite or remove campers at their discretion. Failure to comply with camping rules will result in immediate eviction.
Leave No Trace
We require all campers to respect and follow the principles outlined by Leave No Trace Canada:
- Plan ahead and prepare
- Travel and camp on durable surfaces
- Dispose of waste properly
- Leave what you find
- Minimize campfire impacts
- Respect wildlife
- Be considerate of others
For more details, please visit the Leave No Trace website.