Manager positions for 10th Annual Free School!
For the Falls Brook Centre 10th Annual Free School Festival, we have 3 manager positions available, as well as task-specific volunteer positions:
- Sponsorship Manager:
- Assisting & supporting the FBC staff in seeking potential sponsorship
- Workshop/performer Manager:
- Assisting & supporting the FBC staff in getting performers: bands, artists, artisans, cultural performers; and workshop presenters
- Volunteer Manager:
- Assisting & supporting the FBC staff in managing & organizing volunteers
- Sponsorship volunteers: Supporting the FBC staff & sponsorship manager in seeking potential sponsorship
- Photographers/videographers: Taking pictures and videos of the event for promotion and publication
- Workshop Liaisons: Assisting workshop presenters during the event, announcing workshop schedule and locations, and directing participants when needed
For more information send an email to our volunteer coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org . We’ll be more than happy to hear from you and find you the best place to utilize your skills and experience.
Seeking Committee Members and General Event Volunteers
Interested in being part of the organisation that inspires people to work together? Especially using environmentally sound practices to create thriving local communities? Apply to become a Falls Brook Centre volunteer today!
If you are looking for opportunities to give back to your community, make new friends, have new experiences, and develop your skills, volunteering with Falls Brook Centre is the right place for you.
FBC is seeking dedicated and enthusiastic individuals, who are committed to assisting FBC achieve its goals.
We are looking for volunteers to help out with our board committees!
Our committees include:
-Site Development & Operations
-Marketing & Promotions
Committee member requirements are commitment to the tasks, decision-making, and integrity. It is a rewarding experience that allows members to gain new insights and develop new skills that will aid them in future endeavours. Member committees are expected to participate in committees meetings (usually held once a month, alternately at the Glassville Demonstration Site or the Fredericton Satellite Office at the Ville), to take actions needed to achieve the organisation goals, and to engage in generating revenue (from fundraising, sponsorships, memberships, and services) on behalf of the organization.
If you prefer volunteering in General Events, we also have a role for you!
Volunteer members for general events require commitment to attend pre-meeting, orientation meeting (usually 2 hours), and commitment to carry out tasks on the day of the event.
If the idea of helping a local, environmental and educational non-profit appeals to you; send an email to our volunteer coordinator at email@example.com . We’ll be delighted to hear from you and find you the best place to utilise your skills and experience.